Platinum Screens hereby warranties that the product is free of any defect. The period of warranty is stated below according to the Mesh type. If you notice any defect in the parts that are covered by this warranty, within the below said period, we will repair or replace it.
Platinum Screens will not have any liability or obligation under this limited warranty, in case of,
1. Any defect caused by misuse or abuse of the product.
2. Damage caused by natural disasters.
3. Damage caused by unauthorized modification.
4. Defects caused by improper storage of the product.
The only recourse to you, in case of any defect in the product, is repair or replacement of the parts, as specified above. We will not be liable for any consequential damages or inability to use the product. The cost of the repair or replacement shall not be higher than the purchase price of the product, excluding tax, shipping, and installation charges. By installing and using the product, the user accepts the terms and conditions described herein.
In case you want to avail our service under this warranty, you can contact the factory on the address provided above. Please ensure you hold the Tax Invoice or the Purchase Order in order to provide you with the Warranty Services *
The purchaser of the security products must ensure that the below maintenance has been carried out before calling Platinum Screens to arrange a Warranty call. If the customer fails to do so, a Service charge may apply. All Service calls, after the initial Warranty expires, are charged at the current service charge rate per call-out. Extra labour and materials are charged if required.
- Platinum Heavy Duty Door Frame : 1 Year Warranty
- Austral Hinged & Sliding Lock / Triple Lock : 1 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel Mesh : 10 Years Warranty
- X Guard Mesh : 05 Years Warranty
- Perforated Mesh : 05 Years Warranty
Cleaning & Maintenance
CLEANING METHOD :
- Place a towel underneath window to prevent floor for getting dirty
- Use a bucket of warm mild soapy water & wash screens
- Rinse with clean water
- Screens can be vacuumed regularly to pick up dirt and dust
DO NOT USE CHEMICAL OR DETERGENT ON THE MESH.
SUGGESTED CLEANING INTERVALS :
** Mild Environment – Being rural and over 20km from the coast [ To be cleaned within 6 months (intervals) ]
** Moderate Environment – Being between 10km – 20km from the coast [ To be cleaned within 3 months (intervals) ]
** Tropical Environment – Being coastal, within 10km of the Australian coast where pollutants and salt deposits are more prevalent [ To be cleaned every 2 – 4 weeks ]